Miss Something? Search it here!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Basso and Brooke....Remember Them?

I'm sure you all vividly remember the piece I did on Basso and Brooke, our very first installment in our designer watch series and if you didn't check it out, their an interesting pair! They took on London Fashion Week with a vengeance! Even though they had quite and eclectic, bright, and busy show, they turned out some fabulous pieces. Many included the tribally inspired prints and colors we either have or will learned to love (it's a definite favorite of mine). Aquas, burgundys, browns, oranges,  purples, cobalts, every color looked striking on the models without being too summery. Their attention to detail was definitely proven. In some looks, the model's shoes pick up the pattern of or have a corresponding pattern with the one featured in the dress/coat/what have you. Some even featured animal prints. I am soooooo for their looks and wish I could afford a piece or two to brighten up my wardrobe any season!

Some photos from their AW 10 Line ( numbers seven and eight are my faves)....










































































































































































I hope you enjoy these looks! Jill and I can't wait to read your feedback.

xoxo Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment