Miss Something? Search it here!

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

My Creation



Welcome to Polyvore!

Items in this set: 
Shadow Print Smocked Dress, $615
Metallic leather sandals, $610
VILLADOR - SMALL CAPRETTO BOW TOP HANDLE, 675 EUR
3.1 Phillip Lim Embellished moire hairband, $125
Snake Chain Knot Belt - Women's Clothing and Apparel - Chic Dresses,..., $20





I was thinking about how soon graduation is coming up! The year really has been slipping away! At graduation though, we are supposed to wear white dresses with our gowns. I don't often wear white dresses--in all honesty I don't think I've ever worn one, so I've been a bit wary. I went on Polyvore to try and get some inspiration. After I found the greatest white dress, I chose some accessories that would make it a bit more me and a bit more of the preppy chic look I tend to go for.


What do you think? Let me know!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment