Miss Something? Search it here!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

From Fashion Rut to Brilliant Idea

80372041-01.jpg
Sooo I've been in a  bit of a fashion rut, and generally unmotivated to be adorable.  In need of inspiration, I took out my iPod touch and opened the Forever 21 app, and voila, inspiration. I had a not so obnoxious version of this hair clip my freshman year of high school, and it was strong enough to hold an entire ponytail of my ridiculously thick mane. This brought back memories of some of my greatest hair days. 

The following is an outfit inspired by this totally brilliant and bedazzled hair clip:


72048058-05.jpg
78623575-01.jpg
I love the dress because it has that I'm super sweet and innocent look. Plus, the cardigan is a great option for a summer-to-fall transition. To amp up this look a bit, try out a great colored flat or bag! 

All items are from Forever 21. Hair clip: $2.80, Dress: $13.50 Open-front Cardigan: $22.80. Pretty good, ne c'est pas?

Hope you liked this outfit, let me know what you think!

xoxo Elise


No comments:

Post a Comment