Miss Something? Search it here!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What to Wear?: First Day of Classes

So, it's almost time to head back to school. I'm not at all ready to go back to long nights in the library, crazy long papers, etc. The only thing making me long for the year to begin is the back-to-classes outfit. I know, I know, the excitement wore off for many of you in high school. The thing is, I wore a uniform my whole time in school, so getting to wear whatever I want to class is still new for me.

Potential Back to school outfit:

Back to School

This outfit embodies back to school. It's comfortable, chic, and versatile. The cardi is perfect for chilly classrooms (they always tend to be freezing!) and can be taken off when strolling from class to class. The jewelry is simple but chic, and the burgundy bag adds a subtle punch of color.

Some of you may be seeing those wedges and thinking "There is NO way I would wear those things around campus!" You're thought process is probably in line with most practical human beings, however, I will absolutely be wearing them to class. This particular pair, by Steve Madden, is unbelievably comfortable, and the cutouts add a bit of edge to some of my girlier and frillier outfits. They truly are a stellar pair of shoes.

Thoughts? Criticisms? Is this something you would wear on your first day back to class? Lemme know in the comments box!

Wishing you love and fashion inspiration,

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment