Miss Something? Search it here!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Feature: Viva Glam !

Viva Glam Lipstick
Image from maccosmetics.com

You have to love MAC. Lets just face it. They make some of the best makeup that the fashion world has ever seen ever. The best part is their variety of colors and shades that suit any and every kind of skin tone that could ever exist.


But back to my actual feature: Mac's newest color in their Viva Glam line is perfect for the modern girl who wants to enhance her assets but is not ready to go with a bold red lip color.


Or maybe red just doesn't look good on you, which is my sad, sad case.


Viva Glam VI (or number six...) is my new favorite shade of lipstick. It's such a pretty plum that is not too dark. This is perfect for girls like me who can't even go near red without looking pale as the moon. I can't wait to get my hands on it!


And for those who are lipstick skeptics, and I know there are quite a few, don't be afraid to try lipstick. You'd be surprised at how much adding a simple spot of color that brightens up your face can make a difference.


It is almost as essential as having a good concealer, blush, or bronzer.


Any other lipstick/makeup trends you are all over? Favorite colors? Drop a comment ! I'd love to see what you all are wearing !


--Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment