Miss Something? Search it here!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday Feature

With the end of fashion week being yesterday, it is time to resume our regular schedule here at Frock it Out. Part of resuming is continuing in our Friday feature, which is exactly what I intend to do today.

But first, I would like to let everyone know that we have a winner for the Turn My Swag On fashion week contest. The lucky girl will be notified via follower e-mail. Congratulations are due to all of those who participated! Though the contest is over, I encourage you to continue providing us with feedback and comments on all of these looks!

So now for our Friday Feature....













I really really love this dress that I saw at Forever 21 the other day. It's going to be great for spring, with the yellow blue and white, but lately, I've just  been partial to the color blue. Please take note that Forever 21's dresses are super short, so take care when deciding what you would wear something like this to. I also love that it's belted to emphasize a waist, because getting back into spring means shedding all of the heavy winter garb and showing off your curves.

Some other dresses I've seen and liked are:






I love gray! (So do the designers and editors, it's been all over the runways!)





I love this peculiar and somewhat floraly print. This would be cute with tights too, especially if you're thinking it's too short.






Another supercute and flattering frock is this navy one. I love that it has pockets. So chic!






Tell us what you think! Do you know a flattering dress shape? Or is there something you want us to feature? Let us know!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment