Miss Something? Search it here!

Friday, June 24, 2011

Yay or Nay?: Shoe Purchase

I was romping around the mall the other day, when I came upon these lovelies in Aldo's window display. (Oh, how cute, I rhymed!) I'm strongly considering purchasing these but I wanted input from you, our lovely readers. Even though these slightly veer away from the shoes I typically go for, I'd love love love to know your opinions. So comment away and I'll update you with my decision!

Shoes!

Shoes! by ess912 featuring aldo shoes



Aldo shoes
$90 - zappos.com

Aldo shoes
$90 - zappos.com



Much love,


Elise

3 comments:

  1. Elise, how did you not just buy them right then?! These are fabulous. I'm picturing that all black outfit you wore during winter semester with these as a pop of color. Or one of your cute navy dresses with these as a focal point.

    And it's a time like this I REALLY wish we wore the same shoe size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And don't forget to follow us on twitter @FrockItOut !

    ReplyDelete