Miss Something? Search it here!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

"If you change your mind, I'm the first in line."





Vest: I <3Ronson/Shorts: Target/Black Tank:Momma's closet.../Booties: Target

This is my chillaxin outfit. I am in love with jean on jean on jean on jean this season. I know it's like a fashion rule not to. Whatever. Screw the rules in this case. I bought this jean vest in May and have been wearing the heck out of it.

It makes me feel so rock and rolly.

Anyways. Art in the Park was this weekend. It was preettyyy rockkin. I bought a new pair of cute earrings (made of buttons!)  they'll be coming up in a future post. 

And now the obvious montage of pictures from the day...

Do you see this rooster? I wanted my mom to buy it for our lawn. Or my dorm room...
Andy Warhol Marilyn Monroe with Bethany !  
We made her lunch!
I don't know if you can see this too well, but these neckpieces are SO COOL. Like. I don't think you understand how excited I was when I actually found them. I smell DIY bbys.

Another DIY project I'll probs be pursuing later in the year.

Moira, sitting at the loner table. Ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment