Miss Something? Search it here!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Elise's Update

Hey everyone! Happy 7/11 :)

I've been a bit neglegent lately. However, my neglegence was due to fashion, so it's practically still work. I am very proud to say that I have taken my wardrobe from its skimp state to a full-out fashionista's closet thanks to a bit of graduation money and some crafty shopping!

By the time you're reading this i'll be relaxing at the beach, enjoying my summer as it gradually fades away. But, with the fading of summer comes fall trends and back to school shopping (which I know all of you are secretly dying to start!) and makeovers, some subtle, and some increadibly drastic. I love getting all done up to start the season right, my birthday is, after all in September (usually during fashion week!), the January of the fashion year, and I've been searching high and low for a great eye brow tech and hair stylist, and I think I've found them. Enter shameless plug: my new fave salon is located in Laurel Park Mall. It's called Charisma and I completely love it. I encourage you to try it out and if you want specifics on the stylists, shoot me an e-mail. I have a hard time trusting people with my hair and eyebrows, but they do a fabulous job. More updates on back-to-school will be up in late July/early August. Promise.

Also, if you didn't already know, they opened a new Forever XXI in Twelve Oaks Mall. It's upstairs in the Macy's wing as opposed to it's previous location in the Lord and Taylor wing. It is seriously ridiculous...in a good way. It incorporates all of the Forever 21 affiliates and it's larger than my house. For real. Go, and call me if you want a shopping buddy.

That's all for now, as I'm still trying to get some outfit pics together to post. Have a great weekend!

xoxo Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment