Miss Something? Search it here!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

I'm in college?!

So I have been in college for about three weeks-ish now. 

And, well, it's making my life relatively busy. 

But in the last couple of weeks I have come to the realization that I do not want to go Pre-Med with a concentration in Chemistry and Biology. I still like both of those things very much, and I am very good at them. However, I realize that my passion does not lie there. I have wanted to be a doctor for so long that I never really had anything else in mind. Coming to college has really encouraged me to explore my options and major in something that I really enjoy: like a language, or journalism or Political Science. 

It's totally enlightening and freeing to know that I am not exactly boxed in anymore.

I love college. 

-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment