Miss Something? Search it here!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oh, College!

So, I'm super excited to be in college! I've made tons of new friends (shout out to "the commune" haha) and I feel like I've refined my style a bit as well. I try to dress up whenever I can but sometime's it's not exactly the most conducive thing (like on lab days). I even took my own advice and used an outfit or two from the photo shoot posts and tried them out around campus.

Anyhow, today was my first shopping excursion as a college student. A few friends and I ventured out to the nearest mall and bought tons of new things and then came back to campus tried on everything we bought. Pictures will eventually be posted.

But since I live in the mitten and the weather is more temperamental than a toddler in the terrible twos, I needed a couple of practical items. And what's more practical than a glittery sequined hat? Nothing, of course.

And I actually have a picture of that already.






It's a bit difficult to see the hat, with my hair being so dark and granted that its mostly on the back of my head; but nonetheless, it's adorable and perfect for both class and winter. 

I'm definitely going to find more time to blog while I'm at school, but it gets a bit hectic with my heavy  course load. 

Wishing you a fabulous and well-dressed week.

-Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment