However, I have devised a pretty simple template to get you ready and put together on those super busy days.
1. Sweaters are your best friend. They always make you look a bit put together even if they're a little oversized or slouchy. In that case, you get the benefit of comfort and style.
2. A good, fitted pair of jeans will always look better than sweats on those busy days. If jeans aren't your thing (I must admit, they're not my fave item of clothing), then try jeggings or even a super opaque pair of leggings. Pair them with some boots for a look that's A+.
3. The easiest thing to throw on to make any outfit complete is a scarf. The brighter and more embellished the better.
1. Try starting up your hair at night. It saves tons of time in the morning. But you can never go wrong with a ponytail, headband, or well crafted messy bun.
1. Tinted moisturizer and a bit of powder are all you need to even out your skin tone. Slap on some blush or bronzer to look a bit more awake.
2. If you spent all night
3. Chapstick is your bff.
4. If you have a bit more time and can get in eyeshadow, try using three neutral bronz-y colors and layer. Use the medium tone for the base, the lighter tone to highlight, and the darkest color in your crease.
Voila, that's all it takes to spruce up your look quickly in the a.m. Good luck with school, papers, projects, and those horrid midterms!
P.S. Take a look at this for some more advice.