Miss Something? Search it here!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Summer Faves: Navy & Stripes

In the spirit of summer, I wanted to post about two things I love: Navy & Stripes. Navy is my favorite color to wear, and in the summer, it's practically a part of every outfit. Stripes are my favorite pattern and have such a nautical look, which I adore. These three outfits are inspired by my love for this color and pattern. The outfit to the right is something I would wear everyday to run errands, hang out with friends, etc. The middle outfit is something I'd wear to the beach (with sandals rather than flats) or again for a day of errands or friends/family. The left outfit, being the dressiest would be something I wear to church or a fundraiser or something requiring me to dress up a bit. I love the red earrings as they add a cute pop of color and keep the outfit from getting boring. I hope you're inspired by these outfits and can find elements to incorporate into your summer wardrobe!




3 1 Phillip Lim beach dress
$375 - shopbird.com

Pepe tea party dress
57 GBP - vanmildert.com

A P C navy blue top
151 EUR - ly.st

Vero Moda short short
26 GBP - houseoffraser.co.uk


ChloƩ ballet flat
$375 - kirnazabete.com

Maloles ballet flat
269 EUR - jades24.com

Rodo evening clutch
$849 - forzieri.com

MICHAEL Michael Kors michael kors watch
$250 - bloomingdales.com

Kirsty Kirkpatrick stud earring
20 GBP - hannahzakari.co.uk

Tahitian pearl earring
6 GBP - debenhams.com

Dorothy Perkins stud earring
5 GBP - dorothyperkins.com

Sonia by sonia rykiel accessories NAVY
215 GBP - matchesfashion.com


Wishing you love and fashion inspiration, Elise

1 comment:

  1. these pieces are cute! I have a dress similar to the one on the far left and it's great for summer parties/wedding showers/etc.

    ReplyDelete