Miss Something? Search it here!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fashion for Beginners: J. Crew's Jenna Lyons

So excited for the first designer/stylist/creative director profile of the series! Even better, it is one of my favorite creative directors ever, Jenna Lyons!

It's really no secret that I love J. Crew. I shop there all the time (and their 15% in store discount for college students is really propelling my addiction). My favorite items are skirts and their amazing cardigans! But even more amazing than the items is the brilliant mind behind the brand, creative director Jenna Lyons (oh, and her super fab closet!).

Lyons started her work with J. Crew as an assistant and eventually worked her way up to creative director. The line embodies aesthetics that are both preppy and classic, and the pieces are amazing quality.

Her closet takes up an entire room in her home and it's absolutely amazing!



She has floor-to-cieling shelves for shoes, and everything is beautifully organized. If only I could have such an amazing closet!

Overall, I love Jenna Lyons' taste and she has a wonderful eye for style!

To learn more about Jenna Lyons and her work with J. Crew, take a peek here or watch a couple videos from her April 2010 interview with Oprah here!

Wishing you love and fashion inspiration,

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment