Miss Something? Search it here!

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Designers to Watch and Take Cues From Part 5

Designers To Watch and Take Cues From
Partie cinq: Laura Bortolami


So much sparkle! Laura Bortolami is a fabulous Roman born accessories designer. After graduating university, she set out for the fashion world working for greats such as Giorgio Armani. From there she launched her own line of accessories in 1994.

As you know, I'm not one to load up on accessories. However, the metallic appeal add a certain glamourous charm to any outfit. I especially love the above belt's Elizabethan-era chain mail quality. It would look great with a simple and slouchy black dress and a cute pair of boots or booties don't you think? I am a huge fan of handbags though, and Bortolami's are bags I would definitely add to my collection, if, of course, I had the money.

Bortolami works under the label of Laura B and her designs can be found online on her website. There, you will also find more photos of accessories like those above. She has some great scarves and jewelry as well. Plus, she has a line for guys too, which is completely fantastic.

xoxo Elise

photo credits: Antolini

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely one of my favorite designers you've featured so far. LOVE the pictured purses... =)

    ReplyDelete