Miss Something? Search it here!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

On the Third Day of Fashion Week

On the third day of fashion week, a gift for you from me: actual coverage!

Yes, it has taken me a while to get some coverage up, but as promised, I have some!

Here are three shows I was particularly impressed with, in receding order, so that the last is my overall favourite:

BCBG Max Azria

To be completely honest with you, I was sort of put off by Max Azria when he collaborated with Miley Cyrus for a line. He could collaborate with anyone, and he chose her. Yet, I was impressed with his line yesterday and I would like to show you some of my findings.

Lots of grayscale this fashion week.

The correct way to do navy & black.



















Another great use of a dark hue of blue, and black.

Chado Ralph Rucci

For those of you who are followers of the fab show Kell on Earth, you know Ralph Rucci as the client who fired People's Revolution last fashion week. Although I don't see that as a smart move, Rucci makes smart choices with his runway lines!




















A truly smart look!



















This fur coat and these over the knee boots are fabulous.


Love the tan colors.



















I just love love love this outfit, especially the boots!


Cynthia Steffe

There's just something about her line that draws me in. It's possibly the wearability of the line, but it's also charming and quite comforting to a girl used to a uniform. You'll see what I mean.

This is just the most darling look! I would definitely wear this entire look.


Oh, how I would love for this to be my uniform.


So Parisian. The leather accents are fabulous.


Again, great use of leather and the oh so adorable raspberry beret.


I love the shades of gray!


I just can't get enough of the shiny leather and matte fabric. Plus, the over-the-knee socks and nude mary-janes are tres chic!


Loving the blouse here, and the outwards a-line cut. Plus, I'm all for the jumper. Or is it a balero jacket up top?


I just cannot resist a great jacket, especially a trench!


By far one of my favorites. Love the difference of black booties over mary-janes.

I hope you enjoyed my picks! Any suggestions of a particular show you want featured are welcome.


xoxo Elise

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could wear the Cynthia Steffe looks to school too! They're fairly simple looks, bu they have much more flair and appeal than my current uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Cynthia Steffe collection. I love the way it looks chic but still wearable. Definitely one of my new favorite designers.

    ReplyDelete