Miss Something? Search it here!

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fashion for Beginners: A How-to Guide

A question I get all the time is "How do you come up with ideas for outfits?" It's kind of funny because a few years ago, I was the one asking that question and at times I still find myself musing upon that same thing. So I'm going to put together a little summer series called Fashion for Beginners. It'll cover stylists/designers who have impacted the American fashion aesthetic, designers who have revolutionized the world of fashion, how to pick out what you like, what goes with what, etc. And if I can convince myself to get over my fear of being on video, a vlog post (or video tutorial) may be coming your way.

This series will include posts entitled either How-to or Fashion for Beginners. The how-to posts will include a how-to lesson, obv, and the Fashion for Beginners post will include a lesson on a designer or stylist!

Be sure to let me know what you think of this idea! Questions or suggestions for posts are also welcome, as I want you, our lovely readers, to be involved in this little undertaking so you can get the most out of it!

Much love, and looking forward to your questions,

Elise

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a pretty good idea except it seems that most people who read fashion blogs have a pretty well developed idea of fashion and style, so this series may not be necessary with respect to them. However, if you're reaching out to a younger group of readers, this may be a simple way to reel them in

    ReplyDelete