Miss Something? Search it here!

Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Fun in the (Scorching Hot) Sun: Outfit Post

So I'm going on a little outing today, and it is SUPER hot outside. Like a high of 96 degrees hot. In the mitten. So I was thinking of something light and comfy and put together something similar to the outfit posted below. Because I'm a college student and have like, no money, I've posted accessories that I wish I could be wearing right now. For example, the Proenza Schouler bag, which is beyond fabulous. I like my actual bag, a navy and grey number, but I adore the tan color and the supple leather of the one pictured.

Also pictured is my regular Starbucks coffee order, an addiction fueled by the all nighters and papers ever present in a college student's life. Plus it's cold, and is a perfect remedy to the heat! And incase you were wondering, its a grande nonfat iced caramel macchiato. Try saying that one five times fast!



Random Outfit

Random Outfit by ess912 featuring hardware bags


Rag Bone camisole tank
$80 - net-a-porter.com

Dorothy Perkins shorts
24 GBP - dorothyperkins.com

Christian Louboutin wedge shoes
325 GBP - matchesfashion.com

Proenza Schouler hardware bag
$1,595 - lagarconne.com

Kendra Scott filigree jewelry
$90 - stefanibags.com

Jamie wolf jewelry
$2,150 - barneys.com




Wishing you love and fashion inspiration on this scorching, but lovely day,


Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment