Miss Something? Search it here!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Getting Schooled in Beauty

Between working on my writing portfolio, TVFU application, and getting ready to interview, I've been doing bunches of reading, both things in print and on my eReader (which, I absolutely love, although it doesn't replace my love for books made of paper with pages and ink and love).  And one of my most recent reads has been Bobbi Brown's 2010 beauty book called Beauty Rules. I have it both in print and on my nook and it's a fabulous read full of pictures and step-by-step instructions for cosmetic techniques. Though some of the tips and instructions may seem elementary, the products of Bobbi's work are fabulous. Additionally this book contains small interviews with dermatologists, models, and even Jenna Lyons of J. Crew!


If this topic piques your interest at all, you can purchase the book at bn.com!


We also did a similar post about Four Fashion Must Reads a while back, so be sure to check that out for some fashion/beauty book inspiration as well.

With love and fashion (and beauty!) inspiration,

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment