Miss Something? Search it here!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Crop It Out

I love dresses and skirts, as evidenced by many of the items I post/talk about. Oh, yeah, and the blog's name kind of gives that away too. However, this summer has been all about crops for me. As you can tell from the post title, which, ya know, is pun-ny. Anyhow, I love cropped tops, cropped jeans, cropped pants. They are all too perfect! My faves by far, though, are cropped pants. I have a navy pair, the olive pair pictured below, and a black pair. They pair brilliantly with sandals, flats, wedges, and heels and in my opinion, just look wonderful and make any outfit appear as a polished one.

Below is a pair I have, as I mentioned, with two skinny belts that would be wonderful replacements for the one that comes with it.

Crops and Belts







I have a cute little pic of a pair of crops I dressed up, with none other than the shoes from the update post!

Here's a look:


Please excuse the hair and lack of makeup. Sometimes I decide to act like a child and play dress up in my own closet, not expecting much to come from it; when it does, as evidenced here, I snap a photo or four.

Hope you like the cropped trend as much as I do! Let me know how you wear/accessorize your crops!

Wishing you love and fashion inspiration,

Elise





No comments:

Post a Comment