Miss Something? Search it here!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yay or Nay?: Shoe Purchase Round 2

Hello, Lovelies!

A few months back I did a post about an impending shoe purchase. The wild popularity of that post and the phenom responses I got via email compelled me to bring this style of post back. This time around, it's another pair of wedges. The difference? I already bought this pair. So, I ask you, my darling readers, do I keep these wedge booties or return them?


Image via Google Images.  Mossimo Supply Co. Kloe Bootie, $29.99 Target.



They're olive green, which is different for me, but a great style, and they're suede, which is my absolute fave texture for shoes in the fall. Let me know what you think by responding to the poll in the left pannel of the page! Poll closes at noon tomorrow, so be sure to vote and check back to see what I've decided!

Wishing you love and fashion inspiration,

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment