Miss Something? Search it here!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Welcome to America, Joe Fresh!

The Joe Fresh line, originally spawned in good old Canada, is innately preppy and hopelessly classic. So pretty much, right up my alley. I heard about this brand first through some superfab Canadians and then in magazines like Elle and Nylon, all singing the praises of brand developer Joe Mimran. You may recognize the name if you know a thing or two about the geniuses behind my favorite store that I can't afford (cause, you know, I'm a broke college student) Club Monaco.

My point? The brand is gracing America (Finally!) with 5 flagship stores in our fashion Mecca that is NYC.  Here are some of my favorite pieces from the line, which I must say, is pretty affordable and will become a rival to my beloved H&M...

I lovelovelove stripes and sweaters. That in combination with a killer price of $19. Be still my heart. 

Super cute, super chic skirt, at a superfab price of $39. 

Things I love more than fantastic shoes? Nothing. At $79 these babies will be mine.


Did I forget to mention there's a beauty line? I did? Silly me! The line includes products for eyes, lips, nails, and face as well as brushes and beauty accessories, all affordably priced.

Get the perfect pout with this juicy pink lip stain, only $6.





So there you have it, the overview of the Joe Fresh line. I can't wait to get my hands on some of these items or for a flagship store to open somewhere here in the mitten!

Wishing you love and fashion inspiration,

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment