Miss Something? Search it here!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Let's Talk About (my lack of) Hair

I recently cut off all of my hair (not really all, more like 9 inches of my hair...but I like being dramatic, it's part of my charm) in order to donate it. Donating my hair has been something I've wanted to do for quite some time and I finally got to the point where it was BOTH long enough and I had enough courage to actually do it. Now that it's actually all gone, a bitter-sweet reality, I've had to adjust to new methods of styling my hair. Below are my top picks for styling my short hair:

1. BOBBY PINS. I lived by them with long hair, and they are of monumental help with my much shorter locks.

2. Curling Wand. My sisters' curling wand has helped me transform my sometimes wild curls into tame, adorable little waves.

Photo Credit










3. Braids. I braid the awkward little pieces out of my face because I can't throw it all up into my obnoxious signature bun anymore. This is to my chagrin, however, everyone else seems to be happy that I can no longer crazily pile up my hair.

All in all, I love my new hair because it's much simpler to style and manage. I still miss my lovely long locks like crazy (oh, my alliterative skills), but knowing that I cut it off for a good cause makes me feel much better.

Do you have any suggestions for styling short hair? If so, lemme know either in a comment, email, or tweet (@FrockItOut)!

Wishing you love and fashion inspiration,

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment