Miss Something? Search it here!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Outfit


Thanksgiving is undeniably my favorite holiday of the year. It epitomizes fall and is the official way to usher in the Christmas season. I love to be festive (somewhat--not over-the-top holiday sweaters for me!) and cute for the holiday, especially since it's one of the main times I get to come home and see everyone. Even though I plan to eat a ton of food (because, being blessed to be part of a humongous Arab family, we not only have tradish American Thanksgiving food but Arabic food as well) I want to do a dress, preferably in a fall color. Here's what I was thinking:






Thanksgiving
Love it? Hate it? Let me know!

Also, don't forget to follow us on twitter @FrockItOut

Wishing you love, fashion inspiration, and the BEST Thanksgiving ever,

Elise



Madewell a line dress, $216
Madewell a line dress, $216
Madewell a line dress, $216
TopShop lace up wedge booties, $136
Nine west handbag, $55

No comments:

Post a Comment