Miss Something? Search it here!

Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Drugstore Essentials


I love expensive makeup as much as the next girl, but there are just some things that I need to survive the day that I can always find at my drug store down the street. I always keep these things close at hand, just in case of emergency.

1. Burt’s Bees Beeswax Chapstick – I am OBSESSED with this stuff. Literally, I am never seen without it and I always have it on me for the occasional dry-lip nightmare. This stuff moisturizes your lips like no other and also keeps a protective shield around them so you don’t have to reapply it all the time

2. Physicians Formula Conceal Rx - This liquid concealer is a little bit more expensive than most, but this stuff covers everything. Even the reddest blemishes blend right into your skin when you put this formula on your face. It’s also great for dark acne scars and bags under your eyes. Since it’s from physicians’ formula, it is oil-free and fragrance free, which is good news for people with oily skin like mine. 

3. Covergirl Professional All-in-One Curved Brush Mascara in Black – This is the mascara I use for going out for the weekend. Since the brush is curved, it helps you get more of a curl to your eyelashes and coats them evenly. Also, my eye allergies do not react to this mascara, which is a definite plus.

4. OPI Nail Lacquer in Not so Bora-Bora-ing Pink -  This stuff will stay on your nails for days without any touch-ups. Plus, this color is subdued enough to go with any outfit, yet bright enough to be noticed.

5. Organic Cotton Rounds – My eyes would literally crust over if I did not have these. I use them to take off as well as put on makeup as well as apply my toner in the morning and before I go to bed. Plus they’re completely organic and delightfully green!

-Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment