Miss Something? Search it here!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting Scuffy?




One of my biggest pet peeves is when I take out a pair of new shoes, wear them one time, and then find out that I have somehow scuffed them. Being the clumsy person that I am, this happens much too often for my (or my mother's) liking. Instead of getting bent up out of shape about it, I decided to find a solution to this age old dilemma.


The simplest answer was right in front of my nose. It's something that everyone has in the house and is easily accessible if you don't have them. Plus, It's super cheap. 


Have you guessed it yet?


It's permanent marker! Though it does not completely repair the shoes, if it's just a cute pair of shoes that didn't cost you much, or even an old favorite that you don't want to get fixed by a shoemaker, then permanent markers are the way to go. They're fast ,convenient, come in all different colors, and no one will ever know you used it. I make it a point to have a black and brown one on me at all times, just in case. 


-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment