Miss Something? Search it here!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Grad Party Outfit

So today is Jill's Grad party!!

In honor of this, I'm going to post about what I will be wearing.

I have this adorable tribal print dress in browns and taupes and burnt siennas that I've been waiting for an occasion to wear. I fell like Jill's party is the perfect opportunity to try out new outfits, seeing as fashion jumpstarted our friendship. So there's that.

As far as accessories, I'll be sporting a tan cross-body bag with gold studs, and probable a gold cuff because they're my favorite accessory on the planet. Oh, I'll probable throw in a Jesus bracelet, because I love those too. My feet will be adorned with Steve Madden gold gladiators, the most comfortable shoes on earth.

If i'm feeling photogenic, I'll take a photo or three to post up here, seeing as there are no pictures of me or  my outfits as of yet.

Anyhow, congratulations Jill!!! I'm excited for your party!

xoxo Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment