Miss Something? Search it here!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves.

Ahh soo I may or may not have missed a week...

Right-o.

Things have been a bit busy at my hizzouse, but now that the grad party is over (thank the baby gee) and the LAST uber busy weekend of graduation parties is now over, I am free to blog whenever I see fit.

AKA more than I have been, obviously.

So I'll generally be posting more along with actual outfit posts (I'm working on getting a tripod with my grad party money!).

Anyways, on to my actual subject: Cher.

Yes. Another one of my style icons who really pushed it to the limits. Known for her killer bod (even now!), long flowing locks, and her big voice, Cher has been pushing the fashion envelope since before Lady GaGa was even born.

Photo Credit: People.com but originally shot by AP photo

I mean, who can forget this Bob Mackie masterpiece when she won Best Actress in 1988 for Moonstruck. To me, this move alone just makes her the precursor to Madonna and Lady Gaga.  

But Cher has continued to surprise us again and again. 



This outfit is full of black and sparkles, just like the one above. I don't recommend wearing all of the items at once (unless you're going for that disco-ball look.) but one fierce item will surely brighten your waredrobe. 

Besides, taking a walk on the wild side is never a bad thing. 

-Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment