Miss Something? Search it here!

Monday, July 05, 2010

Be Sure To Wear Flowers In Your Hair

(Pictures from hairflowers.net. You can order the same clips plus loads more from there!)

Yes. I know. Obnoxious, but cute, the floral trend has been around for quite some time now. Since we are now well into summer in the great state of Michigan (meaning it's scorching), throwing your hair into  a pony tail or messy bun just makes life a lot easier. Adding a little bit of color with a clip in flower is an easy way to spice up your normal hair do. I prefer natural looking colors instead of the blues and greens, just because I feel like they're more summery. 

Anyways. I've got to go. It's disgustingly hot and humid and I just finished my iced coffee. Chowing down on a cookie and about to get another one. 


--Jill

1 comment:

  1. I love flowers! (Haha, I'm wearing a floral skirt as we speak.) It's totally overdone but HEY it's summer so who cares?! There should be a rule: "Flowers should be embraced in the summer regardless of whether every one is wearing them."

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete